What is a Coworking?
Coworking is an innovative work model, increasingly used by professionals and independent workers, who prefer this type of space as opposed to working at home (home office). It is a shared work space, with office resources and services available. Professionals who choose this type of coworking space also want to broaden their contacts through networking.
Pros of Coworking
Coworking spaces are ideal places for professionals who want good facilities, with various services, at reduced prices. Usually these spaces offer monthly plans with several services included, including company domiciliation, internet, meeting rooms, reception services, amenities such as coffee and water, and even security. But there are other advantages:
- Higher productivity, due to the environment prepared for work;
- Greater motivation, due to human interaction;
- Sharing with colleagues who can improve projects;
- Professional environment to receive clients;
- Expansion of personal and professional network.
Cons of Coworking
- Existence of costs (compared to home office);
- Little privacy and possibility of distractions;
- Time restriction (the locations usually have fixed hours);
- Need to travel (coworking spaces are usually located in city centers).
There are several coworking places all around the world, where you can work, meet professionals or potential customers and increase your circle of contacts. We leave you a list of some of the coworking locations where you can develop your skills as an entrepreneur.